DIGISOL launches 300 Mbps Outdoor Wireless Access Point with PoE
Mumbai, 5th January 2016: DIGISOL today introduced a new 300 Mbps Outdoor 2.4 Ghz wireless access point DG-WM2015DIO. The DG-WM2015DIO supports PoE, which helps in easy installation by eliminating the need of a dedicated power source for the Access Point.. It complies with IEEE 802.11n standards. The new Outdoor Wireless Access point increases wireless coverage over large areas with point-to-point and point-to-multi point bridging. DG-WM2015DIO is an ideal product, which offers Wi-Fi hotspot applications in outdoor space.
Product Key Features:
- Configurable AP transmit power and automatic channel allocation ensure coverage by minimizing interference, easy for RF planning.
- Powered deployment costs with integrated Power over Ethernet for areas where power sources is unavailable.
- Supports IEEE 802.11e WMM, 802.1q Quality of Service (QoS) features to enhance access quality of wireless network.
- PC based s/w Platform for Management
- Up to 100 AP Management using Utility
- Ethernet: 1×10/100/1000Mbps 802.3at PoE Port
- Antenna (Internal): 9dBi directional 2T2R antenna (2.4GHz) (H-Plane: 60°, V-Plane: 30°)
- Antenna (External): 2x SMA for external WiFi (optional and configurable)
- Design: Poll/Wall Mount (IP55 compliant)
l Transmit Power: approx. 28dbm
Price: The feature rich DIGISOL DG-WM2015DIO, is available at price of Rs.16500/- and comes with 1 Year WARRANTY
Smartlink Network Systems Ltd.
Plot No. 5, Kurla-Bandra Complex Road, Santa Cruz (E)
Mumbai – 4000098, India
About Smartlink Network Systems Ltd. (SNSL):
Established in the year 1993, Smartlink Network Systems Ltd. (BSE: 532419 | NSE: SMARTLINK) is a forerunner in the field of networking infrastructure. Honesty, ethics and integrity together constitute the Company’s core values making them the most experienced and respected IT Company in India. Smartlink is a pioneer in bringing IT Networking Products and Technology to India and has the distinction of being one of the first companies to start manufacturing of IT Networking Products. Smartlink is credited with two decades of experience in Product Design, Development, Manufacturing, Marketing and Sales & Service in its forte. The company’s offering strongly resonate with the needs of customers ranging from Enterprise to SME/SMB and SOHO to home users and from across the verticals i.e. Government, BFSI, Education, Manufacturing, Hospitality, Healthcare, Retail, to name a few. Smartlink’s brand portfolio includes DIGISOL & DIGICARE.