Movavi Screen Capture: Record Any Video Right Off Your Screen
Are you considering trying to record video footage from the screen of your PC? With the help of the right software it is certainly possible to do so, and you could start to create various types of video content using it. In fact you could also gain several other benefits as well, such as the ability to save Skype calls, grab online video streams, and so on.
Before you get ahead of yourself, the first thing that you’ll need is the right screen capture software. While there are several options out there, the one that is the easiest to use while still providing you with practically every feature you will need is definitely Movavi Screen Capture.
Set Up Video Recording Parameters in a Few Clicks
Not only will Movavi Screen Capture let you easily set up the video recording parameters, but it will also give you full control over every aspect of the recording itself. With it you will be able to:
• Set the region of your screen that you want to record by adjusting the capture frame or using one of the preset sizes.
• Decide to record the system audio or input from some other device such as a microphone (or both).
• Define the framerate to allow for smooth high quality video playback at up to 60 frames per second, or less in order to reduce the file size.
• Assign a custom ‘click’ sound and highlight the mouse cursor to make it more visible.
• Display keys that are pressed on screen so that they can be recorded.
Once you set up the parameters, you can commence recording with a single click. By using the hotkeys you can even manage the recording without having to use your mouse, and can set up a timer to automatically stop it – rather than having to be present to do so. When the recording is completely, be sure to save it and make use of the hundreds of presets in Movavi Screen Capture to automatically optimize it for the device or platform you want to use it on.
In short you will have an easy-to-use screen recorder with audio recording capabilities at your fingertips and ready to use. Because of how intuitive it is, it shouldn’t take you more than a few minutes to start recording your first video – so be sure to try it out.