Who Wins, Who Loses In Punjab Election (Brief Result, LIVE Webcast)
PUNJAB (117 / 117)
|Assembly: Change mapped against 2012 Assembly polls
National: Change mapped against 2014 Lok Sabha polls
LIVE WEBCAST (latest on top)
- CM Parkash Singh Badal to resign tomorrow.
- SAD President Sukhbir Badal wins Jalalabad seat.
- Amarinder Singh wins Patiala seat.
- Congress leading on 75 seats, AAP on 23 seats and SAD-BJP alliance at 17 seats.
- Former Indian hockey captain Pargat Singh wins Jalandhar Cantt seat by 29,124 votes.
- Independent Rajdeep Kaur, sister of slain gangster Jaswinder Singh Rocky, leads by 712 votes.
- Congress’ Davinder Singh Ghubaya now leads with 33,000 votes.
- AAP’s Sarabjeet Kaur Manuke leading from Jagraon by 10,500 votes.
- Congress all set to dethrone Akali’s government.
- SAD’s Ranjit Gill leads by 200 votes.
- Ranjeet Gill leads by 3275 votes.
- Jagmohan Kang leads by 3092 votes.
- AAP’ Kanwar Sandhu leads by 2558 votes.
- SAD-turned Congress candidate Inderbir Bolaria leading by 5256 votes in Amritsar South.
- Congress is leading in 65 seats, AAM in 25, SAD-BJP 23.
- Amarinder Singh turns 75 today. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY”
- Parkash Singh Badal is leading by 10,000 votes over Amarinder.
- Shiromani Akali Dal-Bharatiya Janata Party (SAD-BJP) combine has been in power since 2007.
- AAP, Akalis fight for second spot.
- Davinder Ghubaya of Congress leading by 1,530 votes after from Fazilka segment.
- Congress ahead, AAP and SAD-BJP far behind.
- CVoter predicts AAP will open its account with majority of seats.
- Congress likely to return to power.
- Solid show by AAP.
~ Developing Story ~