Who Wins, Who Loses In UP Election (Brief Result, LIVE Webcast)
LIVE WEBCAST (latest on top)
- Mayawati says EVMs tampered.
- In 1991 BJP won 221 seats.
- Victory of corruption-free rule: Amit Shah
At 2 pm:
BJP— won 19 seats, leading in 281
SP— won 1, leading in 52
Congress— won 1, leading in 8 seats
BSP— won 0, leading in 19 seats
- BJP`s Nand Kishore Gurjar leading by about 6,000 votes
- BJP’s Ajit Pal Tyagi leading with 2,500 votes in Muradnagar.
- Sunil Sharma leading by more than 2,000 votes.
- BJP’s Manju Sivach leading with 3,000 votes in Modinagar.
- BJP’s Atul Garg leading with 8,000 votes in Ghaziabad city.
- BSP’s Mau candidate and mafia don-turned-politician, Mukhtar Ansari is trailing.
- BJP, allies ahead in 230 constituencies.
- BJP leading in Ramnagar (Barabanki) and Ayodhya seats.
- Ministers Arvind Singh Gope and Tej Narain alias Pawan Pandey trailing.
- SP’s Azam Khan leading with over 8,000 votes in Rampur.
- Rape-accused UP Minister, Gaytri Prajapati trailing to BJP’s Garima Singh in Amethi.
- BSP’s Majid Ali trails with 24,823 votes.
- SP’s Mavia Ali with 17,125 votes.
- BJP candidate in the Muslim-dominated Deoband seat is leading over 10,000 votes.
- BJP set to sweep UP, closing in on 300-seat mark.
- “If these (counting) trends persist, why single out Rahul Gandhi? He will, of course, take the bullet in his chest,” Congress spokesperson Abhishek Manu.
- BJP’s Suresh Rana is leading in Thana Bhawan seat in Shamli.
- SP leader Shivpal Yadav is leading by 5,742 votes in Jaswantnagar (Etawah) over his nearest rival Manish Yadav Batre of BJP.
- BJP leading in 224 seats.
- PM Modi heading for big win.
- Rahul Gandhi gone.
~ Developing Story ~